- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and chop or if you can get some pork Belly then substitute
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Smoke Gouda
- 1 cup shaved gruyere cheese, use a potato peeler to shave
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust, fitted to a 9-inch glass pie plate
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender or you can simply use a whisk and a bowl.
- Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.