- Candied Walnuts
- 5 lb. Walnuts
- 2 Cup Oil
- 4 Cup Powder Sugar
- 1 Tsp Southwestern Seasoning
- Take spinach and baby kale and place in your salad container.
- Top with sliced apples, fresh grapes, and topped with candied Walnuts.
- Place the walnuts in a mixing bowl
- Add the oil and then toss.
- Place the walnuts and spread on a sheet pan and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Place the powder sugar in a mixing bowl and add the powder sugar, southwestern seasoning and then the nuts and toss until well coated
- Leave out room temperature covered until ready to serve